This week it's all about picky eaters with our Meal Plan for Fussy Eaters. Make sure you follow along and print out the menu, grocery list and other printables that are part of our Weekly Meal Plan. Everything is here to help you get dinner on the table for your family this week. Let’s talk about this week’s meal plan!
This week's meal plan for fussy eaters is not just for picky eaters in your life. These recipes are so delicious that everyone is going to enjoy them!
Even if you think you don't need a meal plan for fussy eaters, take a look at the recipes I'm sharing. I know you'll agree that they're perfect for this week's plan.
Meal Planning Categories
This is just an example of how I like to meal plan. You could also incorporate a “leftover meal” or even “clean out the refrigerator” night. This is something we do at least once a week or every 10 days.
Assign each day of the week a different category and then plan a meal according to that category.
- Monday - Meatless, Vegetarian or even Leftovers from the weekend.
- Tuesday - Taco Tuesday or Mexican Recipe
- Wednesday - Chicken, Beef or Fish
- Thursday - Pasta or Italian Night
- Friday - Sandwiches and Soup
- Saturday - Pizza or Eat Out, Order In
- Sunday - Comfort Food Meal
- Monday - Mac and Cheese with Veggies from My Kids Lick the Bowl
- Tuesday - Tex Mex Casserole from The Honour System
- Wednesday - Air Fryer Turkey Burgers from Recipes from a Pantry
- Thursday - Chicken Cutlet Parmesan Sandwich
- Friday - Italian Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons
- Saturday - Mini Deep Dish Pizzas - from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Sunday - Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Now, pick a side dish to serve with the recipes listed above. Side dishes should include potatoes or rice along with one or two veggies. A tossed salad with homemade ranch salad dressing is always nice too.
More Meal Planning Ideas
There are quite a few printables to help you get dinner on the table for your family. The Weekly Meal Plan Printable, Pantry List Essentials, even the Keto Friendly Food Lists are all available once you sign up for my weekly newsletter, you’ll be able to download and print them out.
If you’re already a subscriber, check your email for this week’s newsletter. I included the password to enter the WOS Printable Library. Or just leave me a comment below and I’ll send the link directly to your email.
If you're looking for more detailed meal plans with grocery lists, you're going to love Eat at Home Menu Plans. The Eat at Home Menu Planning does all the work for you. For only a few dollars per week and you get four different menu plans for every week.