This week, as part of our Weekly Meal Plan, I am featuring an air fryer meal plan to help us all get dinner on the table every night. Together with printable menus available for you to customize for your family’s dinner, you can use these recipes to inspire your meal planning this week.
Air fryers are not just for reheating pizza! You can cook so many different recipes in an air fryer. And the best part is, it only uses a tablespoon or less of oil. Or you can use a couple of sprays of cooking oil.
If you have an air fryer and have been looking for inspiration, then this week's meal plan is for you! I recently made BBQ Chicken Bites in the air fryer and I was so impressed with how tender the chicken came out.
What to Cook in an Air Fryer?
You can prepare dinner using the most popular small kitchen appliance. Since you loved the first Easy Air Fryer Recipes Meal Plan, I decided to create a new one.
Meal Planning Categories
This is just an example of how I like to meal plan. You could also incorporate a “leftover meal” or even “clean out the refrigerator” night. This is something we do at least once a week or every 10 days.
Assign each day of the week a different category and then plan a meal according to that category.
- Monday - Meatless, Vegetarian or even Leftovers from the weekend.
- Tuesday - Taco Tuesday or Mexican Recipe
- Wednesday - Chicken, Beef or Fish
- Thursday - Pasta or Italian Night
- Friday - Sandwiches and Soup
- Saturday - Pizza or Eat Out, Order In
- Sunday - Comfort Food Meal
- Monday - Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers from Crumb Top Baking
- Tuesday - Air Fryer Burgers from Fantabulosity. Twice Baked Potatoes would go great with these burgers!
- Wednesday - Honey Garlic Chicken Wings from Keeping it Relle
- Thursday - Chicken Parmesan from 2 Cookin' Mamas
- Friday - Air Fryer Fish Sticks from Running to the Kitchen
- Saturday - Air Fryer Monkey Bread Pizza
- Sunday - Lemon Butter Salmon from Butter your Biscuit
Now, pick a side dish to serve with the recipes listed above. Side dishes should include potatoes or rice along with one or two veggies. A tossed salad with homemade ranch salad dressing is always nice too.
More Meal Planning Ideas
There are quite a few printables to help you get dinner on the table for your family. The Weekly Meal Plan Printable, Pantry List Essentials, even the Keto Friendly Food Lists are all available once you sign up for my weekly newsletter, you’ll be able to download and print them out.
If you’re already a subscriber, check your email for this week’s newsletter. I included the password to enter the WOS Printable Library. Or just leave me a comment below and I’ll send the link directly to your email.
If you're looking for more detailed meal plans with grocery lists, you're going to love Eat at Home Menu Plans. The Eat at Home Menu Planning does all the work for you. For only a few dollars per week and you get four different menu plans for every week.