Blueberry Lemon Dump Cake will be one of the most easiest and delicious cakes you’ll ever bake!
Blueberry Lemon Dump Cake
Do you love dump cakes as much as I do? I think this is the fourth dump cake recipe I am sharing with you. Blueberry Lemon Dump Cake is best warm from the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or fresh whipped cream.
It really doesn’t get much than this recipe. You really do just “dump the ingredients” in a bowl and bake! And did I mention that there’s only THREE ingredients?
Your family is really going to love this recipe. And you’re going to love how incredibly easy it is to put together. So why not treat everyone to something yummy this weekend? You might even have all the ingredients in your pantry to make it!
WHAT EXACTLY IS A DUMP CAKE?
- Dump cake or a crunch cake is very similar to a fruit cobbler.
- As a result, the cake mix gives you the crunch buttery topping.
- You basically do just like the title says and you dump the ingredients into a baking dish and then top it off with the cake mix.
- For the most part, you can use any canned fruit you like.
Make sure you print out the recipe below and save it for later!
All you need is three ingredients to make this delicious dessert:
- Blueberry Pie Filling – 2 cans
- Lemon Cake Mix
- 1 Stick Butter
Empty both cans of blueberry pie filling into the bottom of a 9X13 pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
Combine the melted butter with the lemon cake mix until you get crumbs.
Add the lemon cake and butter mixture to the top of the blueberry pie filling and bake in a 350 degree preheated oven until hot and bubbly.
How to Serve Blueberry Lemon Dump Cake
- It’s best to serve this dessert warm from the oven.
- If you can’t serve it warm from the oven, this cake also heats up nicely in the microwave.
- Besides enjoying this dump cake as is, everything tastes better topped with fresh whipped cream or even a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
You’re going to LOVE these other Dump Cake Recipes:
- Apple Dump Cake – one of the most popular recipes on the blog!
- Pumpkin Crunch Cake – with video
- Peach Dump Cake
- Apple Caramel Dump Cake
Also available are two e-cookbooks with a few more on the way. Make sure you check back soon for the Keto Breakfast Recipes e-cookbook.
You can make this recipe using any flavor of canned pie filling. The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 353Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 470mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 3g
You can make this recipe using any flavor of canned pie filling.
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
5 Secrets for Baking Delicious Desserts that Start with a Cake Mix!
Discover my secrets for making a delicious dessert that starts with an ordinary cake mix.