Blueberry Lemon Dump Cake will be one of the most easiest and delicious cakes you'll ever bake! And yes, it uses a box of lemon cake mix to make the yummy crumb topping; which just happens to be one of my Cake Mix Hacks that helps you create a delicious dessert for your family!
It really doesn't get much than this recipe. You really do just "dump the ingredients" in a bowl and bake! And did I mention that there's only THREE ingredients?
Your family is really going to love this recipe. And you're going to love how incredibly easy it is to put together. So why not treat everyone to something yummy this weekend? You might even have all the ingredients in your pantry to make it!
Table of Contents
WHAT EXACTLY IS A DUMP CAKE?
- Dump cake or a crunch cake is very similar to a fruit cobbler.
- As a result, the cake mix gives you the crunch buttery topping.
- You basically do just like the title says and you dump the ingredients into a baking dish and then top it off with the cake mix.
- For the most part, you can use any canned fruit you like.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.
Be sure to see the recipe card for exact quantities, detailed instructions and special notes.
All you need is three ingredients to make this delicious dessert:
- Blueberry Pie Filling - 2 cans
- Lemon Cake Mix
- 1 Stick Butter
Empty both cans of blueberry pie filling into the bottom of a 9X13 pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
Combine the melted butter with the lemon cake mix until you get crumbs.
Add the lemon cake and butter mixture to the top of the blueberry pie filling and bake in a 350 degree preheated oven until hot and bubbly.
How to Serve Blueberry Lemon Dump Cake
- It’s best to serve this dessert warm from the oven.
- If you can’t serve it warm from the oven, this cake also heats up nicely in the microwave.
- Besides enjoying this dump cake as is, everything tastes better topped with fresh whipped cream or even a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
⭐Before You Begin! If you make this recipe, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.
You're going to LOVE these other Dump Cake Recipes:
- Apple Dump Cake - one of the most popular recipes on the blog!
- Pumpkin Crunch Cake - with video
- Peach Dump Cake
- Apple Caramel Dump Cake
- 1 box Lemon Cake Mix
- 2 cans Blueberry Pie Filling; 21 ounces each
- ½ cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour both cans of blueberry pie filling evenly into the bottom of a 9X13 glass baking dish that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the dry lemon cake mix with the melted butter.
- Stir with a spoon until the mixture turns into small crumbs.
- Pour the butter/cake crumb mixture evenly over the pie filling in the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the sides are hot and bubbling.
- Serve warm with fresh whipped cream of vanilla ice cream.
You can make this recipe using any flavor of canned pie filling.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 353Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 470mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 3g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.