Peach Crunch Cake or Peach Dump Cake is one of the most easiest recipes you’ll ever make. You literally dump all the ingredients into a baking dish and bake! Let me show you how easy it is to make something delicious for your family.
This recipe has been updated since it first appeared on my site in 2012 with a new recipe card showing new sizes for canned peaches.
Peach Crunch Cake
Sometimes you find a recipe that is so easy, you think it can’t be good too. Peach Crunch Cake recipe is both easy and good. As a matter of fact, it’s better than good, it’s delicious, no, it’s amazing!
I’ve made this peach crunch cake recipe quite a few times. As a result, every time I make it I’m reminded at how easy it is and how much people enjoy it. They especially enjoy it warm from the oven topped with Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream!
The recipe starts out with a cake mix and canned peaches. Who knew a cake mix and canned peaches could turn into this amazing delicious recipe?
This is the perfect cake to make if you do a lot of baking for sports, school or even church events. Feel free to substitute the peaches with another canned fruit such as with blueberries and even cherries. No matter which fruit you use, you’re going to love it.
WHAT EXACTLY IS A DUMP CAKE?
- Dump cake or a crunch cake is very similar to a fruit cobbler.
- As a result, the cake mix gives you the crunch buttery topping.
- You basically do just like the title says and you dump the ingredients into a baking dish and then top it off with the cake mix.
- For the most part, you can use any canned fruit you like.
How to Make an Easy Dump Cake Recipe
By the way, did I mention that this recipe only has 4 ingredients…well 5 if you choose to use the chopped walnuts.
Make sure you print out the recipe below and save it for later!
- Canned Sliced Peaches – 2 (15.25 ounce size) not drained
- Cake mix – 1 package yellow cake mix
- Butter – 1 stick butter cut into pieces
- Sugar – 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans; optional
Let’s Get Baking!
To begin with, you need to preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bottom of a 9X12 baking dish that’s been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, add the canned peaches juice and all.
- Sprinkle the cake mix on top, followed by the brown sugar.
- Now, add the butter slices.
How Long Do You Bake Peach Crunch Cake
- Bake the dump cake in a 350 degree F oven for 35 minutes.
- After 35 minutes, remove the cake from the oven, sprinkle chopped pecans on top, and return the cake to the oven for about 10 more minutes.
- If you add the walnuts or pecans to the top of the cake at the beginning of baking, they could burn.
- The dump cake is done when the top is nice and brown and the filling is bubbling.
How to Serve Peach Crunch Cake
- It’s best to serve this dessert warm from the oven.
- If you can’t serve it warm from the oven, this cake also heats up nicely in the microwave.
- Besides enjoying this dump cake as is, everything tastes better topped with fresh whipped cream or even a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
You’re going to LOVE these other Dump Cake Recipes:
- Apple Dump Cake – one of the most popular recipes on the blog!
- Pumpkin Crunch Cake – with video
- Blueberry Lemon Dump Cake – with video
- Apple Caramel Dump Cake
You can use any canned fruit for this recipe. Blueberry and Cherry are another family favorite. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 519 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 30mg Sodium: 581mg Carbohydrates: 86g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 57g Protein: 4g
You can use any canned fruit for this recipe. Blueberry and Cherry are another family favorite.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post contains affiliate links. Your cost is the same, but I earn a commission when you shop through them. For more information, click here.