Pumpkin Crunch Cake is another one of those easy dump cake recipes that everyone needs to have in their recipe box. So make sure you print it out below because I know you’re going to want to make this recipe for your family!
Pumpkin Crunch Cake
This is another easy recipe for you! Pumpkin Crunch Cake starts with a box cake and a few simple ingredients to transform a cake mix to an original creation! Warm pumpkin spices and crunchy nuts will keep you coming back for another bite!
Do you love dump cake mix recipes as much as I do? Because that’s really what this recipe is, Pumpkin Dump Cake. You literally dump the ingredients together, bake and serve.
And if you think this recipe sounds too good to be true, make sure you watch the video below! Every party needs cake, why not make it easy for yourself and try this one!
How to Make Pumpkin Crunch Cake
Make sure you print out the recipe below and save it for later!
- Canned pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie mix
- Evaporated milk
- 4 eggs
- White sugar
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Chopped pecans
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- Stick of butter, melted
Let’s Bake Something Yummy!
- Mix together the pumpkin, eggs, evaporated milk, pumpkin pie spice and sugar.
- Pour into a 9 X 13 pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Coat the top evenly with the boxed cake mix.
How to Bake Pumpkin Crunch Cake
- Pour the melted butter on top of the cake mix and add the chopped pecans.
- Bake for around 60 minutes, or until the top is golden brown, and the pumpkin filling is set.
How to Serve Pumpkin Crunch Cake
- Serve this delicious pumpkin crunch cake warm or chilled in the fridge with vanilla ice cream or freshly made whipped cream.
- Hey, even whipped cream from the can would be good!
More Delicious Fall Inspired Recipes:
- Cheesecake Parfaits – made with Cream Cheese too!
- Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes – video too!
- Pumpkin Spice Pull Apart Bread – video too!
This recipe calls for canned pumpkin puree; not pumpkin pie mix. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 401Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 374mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 2gSugar: 36gProtein: 5g
This recipe calls for canned pumpkin puree; not pumpkin pie mix.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.
5 Secrets for Baking Delicious Desserts that Start with a Cake Mix!
Discover my secrets for making a delicious dessert that starts with an ordinary cake mix.