Here's a fun easy Family Dinner Idea to make one night this week! Pillsbury Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza. Made with ranch flavored cream cheese, colorful veggies all on top of our favorite flaky crescent roll crust.
This recipe is easy is to make and works well as a light lunch, party appetizer, or snack. It could even be served for dinner! Not only is it quick and easy, but it is also loaded with nutrients for a healthy and guilt-free pizza indulgence.
Check out all the other crescent roll recipes for even more delicious recipe ideas.
Get ready for a burst of flavor and a healthy boost with our delicious Veggie Pizza made with crescent rolls as the crust! This pizza is perfect for anyone looking for a tasty meatless option.
The cream cheese layer is seasoned with my easy recipe for Homemade Ranch Salad Dressing or you could use a packet of ranch seasoning mix.
Top off the pizza with an assortment of grated and chopped vegetables. Use your favorite! Serve this at your next party or gathering and watch it disappear in seconds!
Check out the recipe notes and variations following the step-by-step photos for any possible substitutions or tips on making the recipe your own.
Table of Contents
- For this recipe you're going to want to use crescent rolls and not the newer crescent roll sheet dough. I find that the sheet dough doesn't give you a big enough surface as you get with the crescent rolls.
- After you press the crescent rolls together, use a pastry roller to make sure the seams are completely sealed. This will help ensure the crust bakes as one full sheet.
- Make sure you take the time to properly chill the pizza before serving. You can press the plastic wrap into the top layer of the veggie pizza to get the veggies to adhere better to the cream cheese/mayonnaise layer.
🛒Helpful Kitchen Tools
The Pampered Chef Baker's Roller #1485Baking Sheet Pan SetReynolds Kitchens Cookie Baking SheetsMandoline Slicer, Vegetable Slicer & Cheese Grater | Kitchen Gadgets with Peeler, Spiralizer, Juicer, Egg Slicer & Julienne Cutter
This is an overview of the ingredients and instructions. Be sure to see the recipe card below for exact quantities, detailed instructions and special notes.
💡 Substitutions and Variations
- Instead of mayo, you can use sour cream. You can even split the amount called for with half mayo and half sour cream.
- Use your favorite veggies! Like tomatoes? Dice some up to add on top. Diced cucumber would also be a great addition.
- Shredded cheddar cheese on top is another popular addition!
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Step 2: Spread the crescent rolls out onto a baking sheet, and press the seams together. Prick the dough with a fork so air bubbles don't form when baking. Bake for about 10 minutes, then set aside and cool.
📌Quick Tip: Don't under bake the crescent rolls or you'll end up with a soggy crust when you add the cream cheese mixture and veggies.
- Step 3: Combine softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing mix with a mixer.
- Step 4: Use a spatula to spread an even layer of the mixture onto the baked dough.
- Step 5: Top the pizza with broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, and chives. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Step 6: Cut into squares and enjoy!
⭐Before You Begin! If you make this recipe, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.
🍽 Make it a Meal
- This veggie pizza makes a great appetizer or addition to a potluck. Make a meal out of it by serving a slice or two of veggie pizza with some Italian Tomato Soup!
- Check out my other recipe for Cream Cheese Spirals or Cream Cheese Filled Crescent Pinwheels.
- If you have any leftovers, wrap the pieces in plastic wrap and store in an air tight container for up to 3-4 days.
- I don't recommend freezing this recipe. The textures will be altered in the freezer.
➡️Top Recipe Tip
- Make sure your cream cheese is softened so combines easily with the other ingredients and spreads evenly onto the crescent roll crust.
- Press the veggies into the cream cheese mixture so the toppings stay on when you eat it. A good time to do this is when you cover it with plastic wrap to chill. Press down on the pizza while it's covered.
Simply click the plus sign to read more about the questions you see below. If YOU have a question regarding this recipe, please let me know in the comment section.
Yes! You can make it up to a day in advance. In fact, it tastes even better once it's had a chance to chill.
Alternatively, prepare the "sauce" and veggies ahead of time and store in air tight containers separately. Assemble an hour or two in advance for a crispier crust.
If you want to skip the mixing of the sauce to make this recipe even faster, use a Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Spread.
🌟Try these recipes next...
- Check out my other recipe for Pizza Made with Crescent Rolls
- Or you might enjoy Vegetable Pizza recipe.
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) package powdered ranch dressing mix or 2 tablespoons of my Homemade Ranch Seasoning Mix
- ½ cup grated broccoli
- ½ cup grated carrots
- ½ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- ¼ cup thinly sliced chives
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare and chop the vegetables as described in the ingredients list.
- Take the crescent roll dough out of its packaging and unravel both rolls onto a baking sheet (you may need to puzzle piece the parts of the roll together to get it to fill the whole sheet). Push the seams together so it forms one layer. Then prick the crescent roll dough with a fork so air bubbles do not form while baking.
- Bake the dough for about 10 minutes, then set it aside to cool.
- Add the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing mix to a stand mixer bowl and cream them together. Using a baking spatula, spread an even layer of the mixture onto the baked crescent roll dough.
- Cover the cream cheese layer with the grated broccoli, grated carrots, chopped bell peppers, and sliced chives.
- Wrap the top of the veggie pizza with plastic wrap and allow it to chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 158Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 395mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.