Cinnamon Toast Crunch Peach Dump Cake - Filled with peaches, butter and a surprise crunch, you're going to love how easy this recipe is. It gets the "crunch" from Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal! Let me show you how to make this decadent, classic Peach Dessert Recipes.
This is an updated version of my famous Peach Dump Cake. Cinnamon Toast Crunch Peach Dump Cake gets the crunch from the cereal and the crumb topping from a box of white cake mix. This is an easy last-minute dessert everyone is going to love.
It's also another one of my favorite cake mix recipe hacks!
WHAT EXACTLY IS A DUMP CAKE?
- Dump cake or a crunch cake is very similar to a fruit cobbler, but doesn't have the biscuit batter topping.
- The cake mix gives you the crunch buttery topping.
- You basically do just like the title says and you dump the ingredients into a baking dish and then top it off with the cake mix.
- And the best news is, you can use any canned fruit you like!
If you're not a fan of peaches, you’ll love my peach cobbler with cake mix. Other favorite dump cake recipes include:
Make sure you check out my Cake Mix Baking Secrets and Printable for more great cake mix ideas.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
- 9X13 Glass baking dish - you can use a glass baking dish, metal baking dish or even an disposable aluminum pan.
- Measuring cups
Main Ingredients Needed
Exact measurements are listed below in the recipe card. Make sure you scroll down to print and save the recipe for later!
- Canned peaches
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal - you won't need the whole box.
- Chopped pecans
- White cake mix; 15.25 ounce size
Baking Tip: This is a dump cake recipe. There is no stirring required! In fact, the recipe will not work if you stir the layers.
Step 1: Add the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
Add the cereal to the bottom of a 9X13 inch baking dish that's been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
Step 2: Add the Peaches and Pecans
Once the cereal is spread over the bottom of the pan, add the 2 cans of peaches including the juices followed by the chopped pecans.
Step 3: Add the Cake Mix and Butter
Next sprinkle the cake mix over the top of the entire dish being careful to spread it evenly. Finally add the sliced butter.
Step 4: Baking Instructions
Bake in a 350° F preheated oven for 45 to 55 minutes. My cinnamon toast crunch peach dump cake was completely baked in 50 minutes. I sprinkled a little crushed cereal on top as it cooled.
Step 5: Serving Instructions
Now comes the best part...eating!
Step 6: Dump Cake Toppings
FREQUENTLY ASKED RECIPE QUESTIONS
Store the dump cake in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
As I mentioned above, you do not need to stir the ingredients together for this recipe. The result will not be the same if you decide to stir.
Tried this recipe? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to rate it!
Ready for more great recipes? Try these other Dump Cake Recipes:
- Apple Dump Cake – one of the most popular recipes on the blog!
- Pumpkin Crunch Cake – with video
- Peach Dump Cake
- Apple Caramel Dump Cake
- 2 cans peaches with juice; 15 ounce size each
- 3 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
- 1 ½ sticks butter; sliced
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 box white cake mix; 15.25 ounce size
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Layer the 3 cups of cereal in the bottom of a 9X13 inch baking dish.
- Add the canned peaches in an even layer over the cereal.
- Sprinkle the pecans on top of the peaches in an even lay er.
- Spread the white cake mix on top of the peaches in an even layer.
- Finally add the sliced butter and evenly space on top of the cake mix layer.
- Bake the cake for 45 to 55 minutes or until the cake is bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes before serving.
Do not mix the layers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 326Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 279mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 2gSugar: 21gProtein: 3g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.