Mason Jar Apple Crisps are as cute as they are delicious! Let’s grab a few mason jars and bake this recipe up in the oven for a portable, single-serving treat that everyone will love!
One of the very first desserts I ever made as a young married wife was apple crisp. A co-worker gave me the recipe that she swore was the best ever for apple crisp and she was right! She even had it titled “The Best Ever Apple Crisp Recipe” on the copy she gave me at lunch one day.
Apple crisp is one of my favorite recipes; especially when the weather starts getting more crisp. There’s nothing like the smell of apples baking in the kitchen brings me back to a simpler time.
This recipe for Mason Jar Apple Crisp is the best one to make if you need a dessert idea that will feed a crowd.
This post contains affiliate links. Your cost is the same, but I earn a commission when you shop through them. For more information, click here.
How to Make Mason Jar Apple Crisp
For this recipe, you’ll need 10 4 ounce mason jars. You can easily purchase them on Amazon or your local grocery store. Make sure you print out the recipe below and save it for later!
One 21-ounce can apple pie filling
Ingredients for the Topping:
1 1/4 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup butter, cut into small cubes
How to Make the Crumb Topping
- Mix together the flour, oats, brown sugar, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Then using two forks or a pastry blender incorporate the butter into the flour mixture until it becomes small crumbs.
- Set aside while you prepare the mason jars.
How to Prepare the Mason Jars
- Prepare mason jars with a light butter coating to make them nonstick, and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spoon a few tablespoons of apple pie filling evenly into each buttered mason jar.
- Top each filled mason jar with the crumb topping.
How to Bake Mason Jar Apple Crisp
- Bake the mason jars 35-40 minutes, or until the crumb topping has browned.
- Remove the mason jars from the oven and let cool 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream and maybe a extra sprinkle of brown sugar!
Note: Be very careful when serving the mason jars directly from the oven as they will be very hot!
More Delicious Apple Recipes
- Best Apple Pie Recipes for Thanksgiving
- Apple Dump Cake
- Easy Apple Puff Pastry Danish
- Caramel Apple Dump Cake
- Easy Italian Apple Cake
Please be careful when serving this dessert as the mason jars will be hot. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ingredients for the Topping:
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 234 Total Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 37mg Sodium: 190mg Carbohydrates: 26g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 12g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g
Please be careful when serving this dessert as the mason jars will be hot.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.