When it comes to create delicious recipes, the possibilities for Apple Dessert Recipes are endless. Using apples are some of our favorite ways to create easy desserts perfect for this time of year. From apple pie to apple crisp and even apple hand pies, you're going to love this list!
Apple Dessert Recipes are the perfect way to celebrate the Fall holiday season. I mean, what is Thanksgiving without the traditional apple pie?
Or maybe you're looking for a new recipe to make things a little more exciting? Make sure you try a few of the apple dump recipes. They start out with a cake mix and canned apples, so you know they're going to be tasty too.
Who knew that combining cinnamon, sugar and sometimes pure maple syrup with slices of apples could create such delicious desserts? There's no need for chocolate when you have all these apple recipes to choose from!
Any of these desserts will be the perfect easy recipe for Thanksgiving following turkey with all the trimmings.
Table of Contents
If you are gearing up to baking with apples, make sure you check out the best apples for eating and baking. There is a difference!
Some variety of apples will hold their shape better. While some apples fall apart easier...hint, those apples are great for applesauce.
Air Fryer Apple Recipes
A collection of air fryer apple recipes - desserts you won't believe are made in the air fryer.
Canned Apple Recipes Dessert
- Apple Hand Pies made in the Air Fryer - An easy dessert to make using refrigerator pie dough and canned apple pie filling.
- Apple Crisp. It's perfect for dessert buffet tables.
Apple Recipes with Cake Mix
- Another favorite recipe is Apple Dump Cake. Who knew you could take a box of cake mix and add it to apples to create a delicious dessert?
- Or try this new spin on the traditional dump cake recipe with Cinnamon Toast Crunch Apple Dump Cake.
- Pumpkin Apple Dump Cake
- Easy Caramel Apple Dump Cake - served in individual ramekins.
Traditional Apple Recipes
- Homemade Applesauce - recipe for cooking in the crock pot or in the instant pot.
- Apple Crumb Pie or Apple Dutch Pie - combine the inside of an apple pie topped with apple crisp!
- Cheesecake with Apple Caramel Topping
- Apple Crisp - one of the first apple recipes I learned how to bake.
- Puff Pastry Apple Tart - if baking a pie crust scares you, try this tart recipe that uses puff pastry.
- Apple Dumplings - one of my family's favorites!
- Homemade Apple Pie - with tips on which egg wash for apple pie to use as well as choosing the best apples for baking.
- Apple Caramel Puff Pastry - this is one of my new favorite recipes to bake when company is coming. It looks like it came from a bakery!
- Cinnamon Apple Dutch Baby - perfect for brunch.
Tried any of my recipes? Let me know in the comments!