Peach Dumplings are made with either fresh or canned peaches wrapped in a flaky canned crescent roll dough and baked until brown and bubbly. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or homemade whipped cream for an easy dessert for your family and friends.
One of the very first recipes I shared on my blog was for Apple Dumplings. They were and still are a very popular recipe here on the blog, even if the photos are horrible! So I thought what better way to update the photos than to recreate the recipe and make Peach Dumplings with Crescent Rolls.
This is one of those recipes that I have made many times and they are so delicious. This is why they are so popular. I love using canned crescent rolls for many recipes, especially desserts. Crescent rolls are so easy to use and they make any recipe delicious.
I made the peach dumplings to take with me to a get-together with a few church friends and they were DELICIOUS! This recipe came out great with the peaches. AND the good news is I also tried the recipe with canned peaches and they were just as delicious…which is good because you can’t purchase fresh peaches year-round.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
How to Make Peach Dumplings with Crescent Rolls
Make sure you print out the recipe below and save it for later!
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 peaches
- Cinnamon and sugar mixture
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 can 12 oz of Mountain Dew Soda
- Unroll the crescent rolls and divide into pieces.
- Slice the peaches and lay one to two pieces on the “wide” end of each crescent roll.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar.
- Starting at the wide end, begin rolling each crescent roll up and place in a 9 X 13 baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle a little more cinnamon/sugar on top of the crescent rolls.
- Melt the butter and pour over the crescent rolls, followed by the Mountain Dew.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 40 minutes or until the crescent rolls are golden brown.
Let’s Get Baking!
This really is such an easy recipe. I know your family is going to love it!
Bake for 30 minutes or until the crescents are golden brown.
Here’s a closeup of the amazing peach dumplings. Using canned crescent rolls gives you such a tender flaky crust. The smell is absolutely amazing when these come out of the oven.
How to Serve Peach Dumplings
Serve the peach dumplings warm from the oven just as they are or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or homemade whipped cream to complete this dessert.
More Recipes using Crescent Rolls:
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Crescents
- Nutella and Banana Crescents
- Cream Cheese Appetizer Pinwheels
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Crescent Rolls
This recipe can also be made using apple slices. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 186 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 24mg Sodium: 143mg Carbohydrates: 27g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 17g Protein: 2g
This recipe can also be made using apple slices.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post contains affiliate links. Your cost is the same, but I earn a commission when you shop through them. For more information, click here.